Although based in the UK, membership to the NSCA is widely open to members from all over the world, you don't need to own a car you just need to have an interest in steam cars.
By becoming a valued member, you will receive;
• A copy of our full colour quarterly magazine; Steam Car World
containing invaluable information on events, the latest and oldest breakthroughs in steam engineering and tales from our members workshops. It is packed full of pictures of our cars, where we have been and tips and hints on how to restore cars and where to source supplies.
• Invitations to various Special Events.
• Automatic affiliate membership to both the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Club (FBHVC)
and National Traction Engine Trust (NTET).
• Access to the very latest list of NTET approved boiler inspectors.
• Technical Support via our Technical Committee.
• Full assistance with vehicle imports and registration if required.
• Entitled to a 10% discount at
• Plus a free copy of Jonathan Eckardt’s ‘An Introduction To Steam Cars’